2.800 hectares at 700 meters altitude located in Cariñena Designation of Origin. Hilly terrain at base of the Iberian Mountains. Soils composed of schist, chalk, loams and red clays.
On the warm summer evenings before harvesting, the wild boar (jabalí) secretly comes into our vineyards located next to the forests of the Cordillera Ibérica. Here amongst the old vines cultivated in slate soils it is free to choose the best grapes, such as Garnacha & Cabernet, used to create our rosé, a vivacious, full-tasting wine with aromas of raspberries, strawberries, rose petals and hints of cherry.
Perfect companion of salads, pastas and rice. Also ideal with vegetables, sausages, fish and seafood. Serve at 10º y 13ºC.
fter stemming, the grapes are passed directly to the press, where there is 12-24 hour pellicular maceration in order to extract the best aromas, followed by gentle pressing. The must is fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 15ºC for 12 days.
IFS – International Food Standard.
BRC – Global Standard Food
- Added 2009: Gold Medal – Concurso Internacional Bacchus 2010.
- Added 2009: Silver Medal – Vinalies Internationales 2010
- Added 2009: Bronze Medal – “La Selección Der grosse Spanien WeinPreis” 2010.
- Added 2008: 85 points, Excellent-Five Stars, Guía Peñin 2010.
- Added 2008: Silver Medal – Vinalies Internationales 2009.